EXSOL Industrial N.V. strives to deliver consistent customer satisfaction while safeguarding the health and safety of its employees, customers, contractors, the community and other stakeholders. We commit to the protection of the environment while ensuring the highest quality of products and services.
To achieve this business ethic and culture, we utilize Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality Management Systems
- Promote Leadership commitment to continuously improve HSEQ culture, prevent injuries, ill Health and adverse impacts on the environment,
- Establishment and maintenance of a Management System that complies with the guidelines of ISO 9001:2015,
- Contractors’awareness of and compliance with EXSOL’s HSEQ Policies and Procedures,
- Establishment and maintenance of security measures that safeguard our personnel, data and property,
- Empowering employees y ensuring the necessary resources and training are available for the attainment of these objectives,
- Operating in a manner that includes the prevention of accidents in the workplace, as well as preventing damage to the Environment,
- Provide systems of work, appropriate technology, tools, and procedures that meet appropriate performance standards,
- Maintain a contact vigilance and readiness to prevent and, where required, respond to and effectively manage emergencies, and
- Continuously monitor and improve our systems (HSEQ-MS), culture (CARE) and performance, including reducing and preventing pollution, through an on-going review of our objectives, targets, metrics, systems gaps, and implementation of proper corrective and preventative actions.